Friday, February 11, 2011

Let The Waiting Begin.....

This is the part of my cycle I hate the most. The waiting to see if period will start or if I will be pregnant this month. I have a goal to not drive myself so crazy this time. We've done what we can, and if it's the right time it will happen. The new weird things my body is doing don't help though. Last month I had nausea and tender breasts and I was convinced I was pregnant and had ovulated a little early. Again this month I have had nausea and the breast tenderness is starting. After a bit of research I discovered that some women have these symptoms around ovulation. Really, new stuff, now? I could do without the stress of my body changing my signs right now. But, I am being calm, I am having faith, I am.....hopeful.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Are there any fun things you can do while you wait? Hope you get the chance to pamper yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janey! Fun things while I wait? Play with my son and be grateful for him. Eat my favorite foods (and totally negate my P90x workouts).I would love to go get a pedicure or a massage. Hmmmm, thanks for the idea for pampering!

    ReplyDelete