Sunday, April 10, 2011

Merry Christmas.....

.....or not? Just realized that if I discover within the next week that I am pregnant I will be due the week of Christmas. For the record, I don't know how I didn't realize this, and while I will be ecstatic to be pregnant I have some trepidation about the timing. I have a sister with a Christmas Eve birthday and it can be difficult. But, if we are blessed with a child that close to Christmas at least I know that our child will be celebrated all their life.
Such a random thought, but I was off a month in my thoughts of when I would be due. I did a pregnancy calculator last night and realized my mistake. For someone trying to conceive sometimes I feel like I am oblivious to a lot. Ignorance as a security net? Not sure how I am feeling about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment