Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things are.....

....still looking good. I haven't had any bleeding or spotting. I am hungrier, but not nauseous unless I really put off eating. My sense of smell is stronger, my neighbor had her lawn mower in the garage and the smell of gas about knocked me over. When doing my workout today I got winded much more easily than usual. Tired, but that's kind of normal for me. Not too hormonal, but with my first pregnancy I was just happy, I didn't get the crazy hormone mood swings that most women get. Oh, how I hope that will be the case this time. The last few nights I've been up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I made my doctors appointment for May 9, I will be seven weeks then so hopefully we will see a heartbeat. I will still worry until I hit that twelve week mark. Last time the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 3 days, but I had my first ultrasound when I was 9 weeks. I know sometimes they can tell when there is a problem but to my knowledge everything looked fine, just must have been something not visible. But I will feel better if things look good at seven weeks. I am supposed to go visit my sister that same week, the one who is due in June. So, it would be really nice if all is well. If not, I may have to postpone the trip. I have days when I am sure everything will be fine this time around and days when I am certain that I will start seeing blood any moment. I just don't feel the symptoms very strongly, but only being 4 weeks 2 days could be the reason for that. I am not sure if I am deluding myself, but I honestly feel this pregnancy is different from the last one. But, I had strong pregnancy symptoms even the day of the ultrasound last time. Most days I don't make myself crazy, trying to stay focused on taking good care of myself and stay positive. We haven't told anyone yet. I may end up telling my neighbor that I exercise with because some of the 90x programs are too intense for me right now. Not sure I can tackle plyometrics right now! Happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment